Sunday 30 September 2012

Questions asked to an audience about Earth and Humanity

I made some questions up I thought would be useful in my work and asked them on my tumblr blog to see if I could get any replies from people instead of it just being my opinion.
 These were the questions made:

1.One word you would use to the describe the world we live in now.
2.If you could send any message to intelligent life there is out there about our planet or to future humans, what would you say?
3.What you dislike about the Earth?
4.What you like about the Earth?
5.What thing(s) best represents humans?





































More answers asked on Yahoo this time as I felt it would be better to get a few more answers from different websites and kinds of people. Same questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment