Sunday 30 September 2012

Media Ideas I would like to think about

1. Cinematic Film.
I found this video which was made to show amazing and beautiful sights of the world. We live in. I love the way the music works with the video and how the short snippets of the film still show so much of the world and our planet around us. The shots as stunning to look at aswell.
 I also like the idea of this video where things have been filmed but slowed down in time. Maybe I could use or develop from this idea but instead show more things which are related to our planet and are a bit more shocking to see, natural disasters,war ect.

2. InfoGraphics.

I found this infographic at http://visual.ly/all-about-lighting ( designer unknown). Although it is irrelevant to what i want to be talking about on my 'Earth artefact'. I really like the visual layout of it and how the information is set out on it all keeping to a theme. It combines simple illustrations and typography but still does a really nice job at showing information.


I could use this as development and as an idea of how I may set out my information if needed.

http://visual.ly/do-you-know-whos-watching-you Another design idea I like.

3. Website?
I had an idea of maybe creating a website which people all around the world could post personal pictures and there personal emotions to be read by others. This would show the everyday life of people living on Earth and also the different cultures and beliefs of people. They could all maybe be key pointed on a map?
Here is an example i found of something i think would work well
http://www.wefeelfine.org/wefeelfine_pc.html

No comments:

Post a Comment